Friday, May 3, 2013


Speak is a very special book.  At first, the title contradicts itself but at the end of the story, you see how the title reflects on the narrator, Melinda Sordino.  After reading the book, you can realize how bad it is to keep problems to yourself without expressing them because you do not only build a conflict with the people around you but you build conflict with yourself.  Keeping things bottled up is not good for your well being because it ends up giving you more problems then you would have then if you faced them.

            I chose this image because it really relates to my book.  It symbolizes the inner conflict that Melinda Sordino had.  I truly recommend this book to whomever that likes to read dramatic and suspenseful stories. 

3 comments:

  1. I think that this picture is a great representation of what Melinda Sordino is feeling because it shows that when you keep things to yourself that you have a lot of chaos in your mind. This book sounds like it might be something that I might be intereseted in reading. I cant wait to learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting and the picture is a great way to express or represent that narrator. This book sounds like a book that would be in my interest. Your blog is interesting. Keep it up. Can't wait to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds extremely interesting Gaetan. I love the images you show , please let us know more about your blog because from what i read i am even more interested in knowing about this book.

    ReplyDelete